Terms and Conditions of use
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions as set out here and as may be amended from time to time by Reesa limited.
This website is the property of Reesa Limited, registered address 55 Rivington Street, London, England, EC2A 3QA. Reesa Limited is registered in England, company number 08282035.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must not use the Reesa website.
Other Applicable Terms
Reesa may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Reesa website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Copyright, Trade Mark and other Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Reesa website including all text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, photos, code, files and links belong to Reesa and the Reesa website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Reesa's prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non commercial use.
Reesa is a registered trade mark. You may not use or reproduce this trademark in any way or form.
Reesa does not guarantee that the Reesa website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted or free from errors, defects or viruses. Reesa may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Reesa website for business and/or operational reasons.
The content on the Reesa website is provided for information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Reesa website.
Although Reesa make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Reesa website, Reesa makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Reesa website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Links to this website and links to third party websites
The Reesa website may contain links to websites and resources operated and provided by third parties, any such links are provided for your convenience and information only. Reesa has no control over their individual content and Reesa makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of products or services offered.
Links to the Reesa website may not be included in any other website without the prior written consent of Reesa limited.
Reesa gives notice that the information relating to any properties on the Reesa website are provided by the Property Providers/operators and are displayed on their behalf, the details are intended for guidance only and do not form any offer or contract. Reesa is not therefore responsible for the validity of the detail relating to the offices shown. Tenants and/or licensees should not rely on them as statements or representations of facts and prior to entering into any agreement, recommend that all parties satisfy themselves by site visits or other means. Reesa and its employees do not have any authority to make or give representations or warranties in relation to these properties. All prices quoted are net of VAT and/or local taxes. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
The Site and all the content on the website is provided for use "as is" and "as available" and any reliance upon the same is at your sole risk. Whilst Reesa take all reasonable care to ensure that the content on this website is accurate, Reesa cannot guarantee its accuracy and Reesa reserve the right to change the content on this website at any time. Reesa make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content of the website, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Further more, neither Reesa nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on the website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, Reesa and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this Site.
Any contract you may enter into for the rental of any property is between you and the other party to the contract, and not Reesa. Any dispute you may have with the provider of a rental property is not the concern of Reesa and you acknowledge that any claim in relation to such a dispute should be brought against the provider of the property in question directly and not against Reesa. You agree to indemnify us for any loss we may suffer as a result of your attempting to take action against us on the basis of such a contract.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to the Site. English Law will apply to these Terms and Conditions.
Reesa Limited's contact details:
Mercury House, 109-117 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UL
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 020 3434 3860
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Reesa Limited under which you may access the Reesa Limited (and all pages linked within its sitemap) (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site as well as any social medial platforms that Reesa create and/or are active on.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all of the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms and conditions of use.
https://www.reesa.com (and all pages linked within its sitemap) is a site operated by Reesa Limited who is registered in England and Wales under company number 08325036 and has its registered office at 55 Rivington Street, London, England, EC2A 3QA
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions of use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on (but not limited to) race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from Reesa or any franchisee of Reesa under the Reesa brand, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
Reesa will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, Reesa may take such action as Reesa deems appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions of use upon which you are permitted to use our website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Reesa reasonable feel is necessary.
Reesa exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and Reesa may take any other action Reesa reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
Reesa may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes Reesa make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.